If you would like to find out which of our syllabuses from our language’s store is right for you, I suggest you read this question guide. If you answer Yes to 3 of the 4 or 5 questions for the study plan you are interested in, then this is the one for you.
- Do you have a basic knowledge of the language?
- Do you have limited time to study?
- Do you want to learn phrases to survive a travel experience abroad such as at the airport or in a restaurant?
- Are you looking for basic tools to understand questions and answers to help you communicate basic needs?
- Are you looking to improve and practice the 4 macro-skills of the language: reading, writing, listening and speaking?
- Do you need to use all 4 macro skills to perform in a specific academic or work environment?
- Are you interested in acquiring vocabulary and grammar?
- Do you have enough time to study for several months?
- Do you have time for weekly homework?
- Do you want to develop business skills in a foreign language?
- Do you need to become aware of and learn about cultural differences in business dealings?
- Are you looking to learn the language skills required for the task: reading, writing, listening and speaking, as well as the necessary business-specific grammar and vocabulary?
- Are you looking to expand your services or products abroad?
- Are you looking to develop a specific area or need: lecturing, hosting an event, giving a speech, writing essays, etc.?
- Do you want to learn foreign language skills that require reading, writing, listening and speaking, as well as the necessary task-specific grammar and vocabulary?
- Do you have a deadline or limited time to do so?
- Do you enjoy doing homework to maximise learning?
- Do you need to develop skills to take an international exam?
- Are you willing to do homework outside of class?
- Are you willing to prepare for an exam for several months?
- Do you want to be assessed on your learning progress?
- Are you looking to learn the types of exercises and techniques for a particular international exam?
- Do you want to focus your learning, practice in reading, listening, speaking, pronunciation and intonation?
- Do you enjoy learning a foreign language through a variety of topics and/or situations?
- Are you willing to do extra-curricular tasks?
- Do you want to certify your conversational skills at a national or international level?
If you have any questions about the various plans we offer here, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following link: https://new.tmec.com.ar/contact/. This will give you a clearer picture of your foreign language learning.